OPS Photography.com offers a wide-range of modeling jobs to include, access to talent agencies to help build your career as a professional model. The first step you will need to endure, is to build your portfolio with diverse quality photos. We help build your portfolio with various photo-sets to broaden your skills and talents. We discover your strong-features and provide quality imagery to display your best accents you have to offer. You are not alone, OPS Photography is here to travel the journey with you and provide you with the tools and assets needed to succeed. Our team is all about fun while working with the importance of SAFETY FIRST!
8 SAFETY TIPS FOR MODELS
1. Ask questions - have questions available for the agent/photographer. A professional will make time to provide you with answers.
2. Should, you not feel comfortable with an agent/photographer or a contract offer,, walk-away!
3. Never feel pressured into a photo-shoot or contract signing. There will be other opportunities!
4. Get to know your agent/photographer. This is most important to build a positive relationship and a productive future.
5. Understand what your assignment will be. Never accept terms without fully knowing the details of the job.
6. Be confident in your comfort levels as a model. At anytime, you become uncomfortable inform the agent/photographer. They are not mind readers. A model must communicate effectively with their team to maximize positive results.
7. A professional photographer is there to help enhance your weaknesses and build-upon your strengths.
8. Keep in mind, that specific modeling jobs require specific models therefore, you maybe overlooked and that is OK! Be realistic and understanding to the business. Knowing the business is what makes you a professional model and part of a team.