Prior to choosing a program carefully read all information below.
All levels come with a profile page, online storage account with secure access to review/download their photos.
Welcome to OPS Photography.com Studios. We off a unique modeling program which benefits both the company and you. We offer modeling leveled programs to help build your career or hobby for extra income the RIGHT way. OPS Professional staff will help you grow a shape your strengths and skills. Your monthly fee is for access to paid contracts and is guarantied work. We tailor the contracts to your ability however, some contracts may not be as flexible. Each model has the right to reject contracts however, if there are limited contracts to match your skill level it may lead to no contracts for the month therefore, be careful passing-up contracts. After, your application submission and you are accepted into our program you will immediately see all available contracts to choose from. Simply review each contract and click contract button and you are on your way to start your first professional shoot. We do not make available professional level contracts as they are assigned to specific models.
All applicants must have a portfolio created by OPS Photography prior to acceptance into our modeling program. Contact us to setup a date and time to review the detials of your portfolio.
Local level is a great way to start your modeling career, a hobby or a one time experience. Learn about your strengths and weaknesses in front of the camera. The photographer will guide you step-by-step of the various dynamics when modeling a specific criteria or in a general shoot setting. Below are a few disciplines of photography you will learn but not limited to,
Indoor vs outdoor
Local level models receive a maximum of 2-3 contracts (paid) shoots per month and 2 practice shoots in-between. Practice shoots are still a viable shoots with quality photos to use for your portfolio and other various channels.
As a model it is always important to ask as many questions prior to the shoot or in-between shoots to help both you and the photographer prepare and to avoid as many interruptions during the shoot as possible. Photographers are not mind readers neither are you so the skill to master in modeling is ASK questions.
The Global level is a model who is ready for the professional field of modeling. Professional models have unlimited access to contracts with premium payouts. Your own magazines, online prints for sale, and a online merchandise store. Also, higher percentage (royalties) payout.
We offer remote work to allow those not close to our studio. Remote work requires you to have or access to a quality camera and the ability to follow instructions as written in contract. Remote work pays per contract rate and requires a submission date. Submissions after the date voids the contract and pay. You submit your work through OPS portal and we edit the photos. After final photo-edits you will have access to your photos to use for your portfolio.
Should, you be interested in modeling for OPS Photography First, complete and submit your application form. Once, approved you will be contacted and further instructions will follow. Not all applications will be accepted and OPS Photography has the right at any time to deny (reject) applicants that does not fall in-line with operational standards of OPS Photography's business model, ethics and procedural guidelines.
JOIN OUR TEAM
OPS Photography.com offers a wide-range of modeling jobs to include, access to talent agencies to help build your career as a professional model. The first step you will need to endure, is to build your portfolio with diverse quality photos. We help build your portfolio with various photo-sets to broaden your skills and talents. We discover your strong-features and provide quality imagery to display your best accents you have to offer. You are not alone, OPS Photography is here to travel the journey with you and provide you with the tools and assets needed to succeed. Our team is all about fun while working with the importance of SAFETY FIRST!
8 SAFETY TIPS FOR MODELS
1. Ask questions - have questions available for the agent/photographer. A professional will make time to provide you with answers.
2. Should, you do not feel comfortable with an agent/photographer or a contract offer, walk-away!
3. Never feel pressured into a photo-shoot or contract signing. There will be other opportunities
4. Get to know your agent/photographer. This is most important, as to build a positive relationship and a productive future.
5. Understand what your assignment will be. Never accept terms without fully knowing the details of the job.
6. Be confident in your comfort levels as a model. At any time, you become uncomfortable inform the agent/photographer, we are not mind readers! A model must communicate effectively with their team to maximize positive results.
7. A professional photographer is there to help enhance your weaknesses and build-upon your strengths.
8. Keep in mind, that specific modeling jobs require specific models, therefore, you may be overlooked and that is OK! Be realistic and understanding of the business. Knowing the business is what makes you a professional model and part of a team.