OPS Photography Model Regulations for COVID 19
"PREPARATIONS PRIOR TO WORK"
Dear OPS Modeling Family,
Please adhere to the following procedures prior to being onset for any OPS Photography's work. We take seriously your health, therefore, we provided OPS Photography COVID-19 avoidance procedures and they are as follows,
1. Shower at least 2 hours before arriving to work.
2. Clothes must be washed in hot water and completely dried prior to arrival/onset.
3. If you have a fever of any degree please, do not show up for your scheduled shoot.
4. Should you have any signs of flu-like symptoms please DO NOT arrive for your shoot.
Head or body aches
Fever and/or sweats, dizziness or sore throat.
Frequent Caugh/sneezing for any reason.
Experienced nausea/vomiting for any reason within the past 2 weeks.
Weakness, lethargic of any kind for any reason within the past 2 weeks.
5. Prior to the photoshoot, all staff and models will have their temperature checked by the owner.
6. NO food, drinks or any form thereof are not allowed at the photoshoot. Keep them in the car.
PLEASE REVIEW THE CDC COVID-19 WORK ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION - LINK PROVIDED BELOW
Again, we value you and your family,
OPS Management Team